Our Sacred Valley full day tour has as objective that you can know the most representative places of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Our tour of the Sacred Valley can start in the city of Cusco and end in the city of Cusco or start in the city of Cusco and finish the Ollantaytambo to continue with a tour to Machupicchu. In any of the ways we know you will enjoy this trip.
Sacred Valley Tour, a full day of adventures through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, in the course of the trip we will pass through the Pisaq Market, where you can get all kinds of products.
Itinerary of our tour in the Sacred Valley
- The tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas begins picking it up at your hotel between 07:50 hrs. and 08:10 hrs. If your hotel is outside the historic center, we will call you at our office at 08:00 hrs.
- On the way we will stop at Corao (40min) where we can see crafts and rest a bit.
It is the first point where we will make a brief stop is El Mirador de Taray from here we can appreciate the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- We approach our mobility and we will travel towards Pisaq approx. 11:00 hrs. We will visit the archaeological center of Pisaq, which includes a visit to the market in the town of the same name. (45 min approx.)
- The Pisac Market is our next stop located in the town of Pisac, this famous market is one of the most famous in
- Cusco you can get all kinds of agricultural products and medicinal plants, as well as souvenirs.
- After a morning full of emotions comes our rich buffet lunch at the Tunupa restaurant located in Urubamba in one of the restaurants that offers you the best presentations of typical dishes of the Cusco region.
Finishing our lunch we went to Ollantaytambo that in the time of the Incas, was a Tambo or lodging city, was a key point to reach the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu through the Inca Trail,
- Ollantaytambo is one of the most monumental architectural complexes of the ancient Inca Empire, commonly called «Fortress», due to its massive walls. The straight, narrow and picturesque streets today form fifteen blocks of houses located to the north of the main square of the city, which constitute in themselves a true historical legacy. Some colonial type houses are built on beautiful Inca walls polished with finesse.
- To end our tour of the Sacred Valley on the way back to Cusco we will visit Chinchero, where the remains of the royal treasury of Túpac Inca Yupanqui are found. Admire its well preserved Inca Wall in the main square and visit the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes in the portico, built on the foundations of an Inca building.
- Return and Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
This tour includes:
- Tourist transport
- Buffet lunch at the Tunupa restaurant
- Professional Guide
- General tourist ticket S /. 130.00 (Foreigners)
- General tourist ticket S /. 70.00 (Peruvians)
- Partial tourist ticket S /. 70.00 (Foreigners)
- Partial tourist ticket S /. 40.00 (Peruvians)
- International flights
- Feeding not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses