Experiential Tourism in the Amantani Island, is an island located to the east of the small layer peninsula and north of the island of Taquile. The population, which can only be reached by boat and which is located more than 40 km from Puno, keeps in its ceremonies the importance of keeping its validity and its practices.
Itinerary of this trip
- 07:45 a.m. Transfer from your hotel to the port of Puno.
- 08:15 a.m. Departure from the port to the floating islands of the Uros where we will visit 2 islands
- 09:30 a.m. Our trip continues to the island of Amantaní, this lasts approx. Three hours.
- 12:30 am. Arrival to the island of Amantaní
- The villagers welcome us and do not drive to family homes to get comfortable, have a rest and family lunch.
- 16:00 pm. Hike to the top of the island to visit the Pachatata and Pachamana temples (4038m)
- 5:50 pm We will return to the family homes. And family dinner.
- 20:00 pm. The villagers will offer us a Peña show (optional).
- 8:00 am. After breakfast, we will board our boat to go to the island of Taquile. The trip lasts 1 hour approx.
- 9:00 am. Arrival to Taquile.
We will do a 30min walk.
- Families will welcome us and offer us their crafts, they will delight us with their dance and music.
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch (optional not included)
- 12:30 am. Walk to the plaza and free time.
- 13:30 pm. Descent to the port of Taquile to get to Puno. Travel time 2 hours and 30min.
- 15:20 pm arrival at the port of Puno and transfer to your hotel
It includes within our program:
- Tourist boat
- Bilingual guide
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 1 breakfast
- Transfers round trip, inside the center of Puno.
- Family accommodation
- International flights
- Feeding not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses