Tour Chullpas de Sllustani, is a cemetery that was built in the 12th century by the Qolla civilization that occupied the area before the Inca domain. The most imposing towers were built for important chiefs and priests.
Sillustani, one of the largest necropolises in the world. Surrounded by a landscape of striking beauty, it stands out for its gigantic "chullpas" (species of stone towers), built by Collas and Incas, to bury their dead. Puno Tours
Itinerary of this trip
Day 1: Sillustani
- 2:00 p.m. hrs I pick up from your Hotel in Puno and board the bus.
- Travel to Sillustani (50min).
- Arrival and guided visit to the archaeological monuments with shapes of circular towers (chullpas). Necropolis built by the civilization of the Qollas and continued by the Incas.
- Afterwards, Quechua families that live in the Hatunqolla area are visited.
- Then, return to the city of Puno to your respective hotel.
It includes within our program:
- Bilingual guide
- Transfers round trip, within the center of Puno.
- International flights
- Feeding not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses