Isla Uros Puno Tour, are located within the bay of Lake Titicaca only 14 km away from the city (20 to 30 minutes of navigation). It is believed that the Uros were one of the oldest ethnic groups that populated the Andean highland region.
|TURNO||SALIDA||RETORNO A PUNO|
|Por la Mañana||08:45 AM||12:10 PM|
|Por el medio día||11:50 PM||03:20 PM|
|Por la tarde||03:45 PM||06:45 PM|
Uros Islands Tour
- Transfer from your hotel in Puno to the port of Puno on the shores of Lake Titicaca.
- Departure from the port to the Floating Islands of Los Uros where we will visit 2 islands
- Islands of the Uros that are located approximately 30 minutes.
- After the aforementioned time, a brief visit will be made to a minimum of two islands where the way of life of the locals will be known, their customs and activities to which they are dedicated as handicrafts and fishing.
- The Uros Islands are built on blocks of totora roots with litters of dry totora placed vertically and horizontally, on this base are located their rooms made of the same material.
- During the excursion you can visit souvenir shops, schools, native families and take a short walk in the totora rafts and visit their natural viewpoints.
The program includes
- Tourist boat
- Bilingual guide
- Transfers round trip, within the center of Puno.
- International flights
- Feeding not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses