Why do we recommend the Uros and Taquile tour by speedboat?
The main reason is that we shortened the time of navigation in the lake, having more time to enjoy the visits in Uros and Taquile, have more calm walks and be more comfortable since the boat is also a little wider and more comfortable.
The places that are visited are the same as the Uros Tour and Taquile normal boat, as we mentioned the difference is basically the time of navigation as shown below.
Difference of distance between:
|Normal boat||Fast boat|
|Port of Puno to Uros||30 min||10 min|
|From euros to Taquile||2h 20 min||1 hora 20 min|
|From euros to Taquile||2h 40 min||1 hora 30min|
Itinerary of this trip
- 07: 15h - 07: 25h. I pick up from your Hotel.
- 07: 40h. Boat departure from Puerto de Puno.
- 08:00 h. Visit 2 Floating Islands of the Uros (1h 15min approx).
- 09:15 h. Boat departure to the island of Taquile.
- 10:30 am Arrival at the Port of Taquile and 25 min walk to local restaurant.
- 11: 30h Explanation of the guide at the local restaurant.
- 12:30 lunch
- 13: 30h. Hike through the island (Optional) and return.
- 3:40 p.m. Arrival to Puno and Transfer to your Hotel
The program includes
- Bilingual guide
- English and Spanish
- Income to the Islands
- Hotel transfer / Port / Hotel (only downtown hotels)
- Fast boat and typical lunch.
- International flights
- Feeding not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
Extra payment for transfer (round trip) of the following hotels: Casa Andina Prívate, Posada del Inca,
Hotel Eco Inn, Libertador.
- 01 to 03 paxs (Taxi): S / 15.00 or $ 6.00 each transfer
- 04 to 10 minivan paxs: S /. 30.00 or $ 11.00 each transfer