Visiting the Colca Canyon is an experience, walking the route will physically test it. Walk to the other slope of the Colca, it is very colorful, of ancient settlements, and Andean landscapes. You can also view a large number of condors.
Itinerary of this trip
Day 1: Travel by bus from Puno to Chivay
- We will depart from Puno towards Chivay between 6 and 6.20 am.
- This trip lasts approximately 6 hours to Chivay (closest city where the Colca canyon is located)
- During the whole trip there are scenic stops on the route so that the trip is as pleasant as possible.
- The city of Chivay has hotels, restaurants of different categories
- In addition, it is known for religious celebrations, cultural heritage and traditional festivals.
Day 2: Chivay - Arequipa
- 06:00 a.m. After having breakfast we will leave in the direction of the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor
- From the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor you can observe the majestic flight of the condors and the depth of the canyon.
- On the way back to Chivay we will visit the villages of PINCHOLLO, MACA, ACHOMA and YANQUE, where we will observe typical dances from the area, as well as models, colonial churches and terraces.
- Arrival to Chivay.
- 1:30 p.m. We will board the bus to go to the city of Arequipa.
It includes within our program:
- Tourist Mobility from Puno to Chivay
- Tourist bus from Chivay to Arequipa.
- Bilingual professional guide
- Lunches or dinners.
- Admission to Colca
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Calera
- International flights
- Feeding not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses