It is the largest continuous salt desert in the world, located in the southwest of Bolivia. Immense extension of beauty, magical landscapes that challenge the senses.
- 10:00 am Departure from Uyuni
- Train cemetery.
- Colchani (artisanal salt center, we observe artisanal processors of salt.
- 11:30 a.m. We entered the salar, we observed: lots of salt, eyes of the salt, the salt hotel (Playa Blanca).
- 13:30 pm. We arrived at the island Incahuasi, we immediately served lunch.
- 2:30 p.m. We pay the entrance to the island, and then start a walk along a route that takes us to the top of the island.
- 16:30 pm. Return to Uyuni.
- 18:00 pm. Arrival in Uyuni.
The program includes
- Transportation LP-Uyuni-LP
- Entrance to Isla Incahuasi Bs.30.
- Extra food
- Material for personal use