Contact in the hotel towards Chucuito we can appreciate the Inca Uyo or temple of fertility, solar clock, parade ground, the cross of the inquisition of the time of the Spaniards in Peru and as well as a visit to a farm of Trout fish from Lake Titicaca
Then we go to the Portal of Aramu Muru Located 70 km. South of the city of Puno is a historical-mythological place located near Juli, not far from Lake Titicaca.
Together with the guide we will be able to appreciate and listen to the information that our guide will detail us about this majestic interdimentional portal about an hour approximately.
We will continue the journey towards the Peru-Boliva border (Desaguadero) where we can process the corresponding migration and make the change of currency, then we will make a connection with our Bolivian guide to TIAHUANACO (ancient capital city of the Tiahuanacota state located in the Department of La Paz, Bolivia, 15 km southeast of Lake Titicaca.
Tiahuanaco was the center of the Tiahuanaco civilization, a pre-Inca culture that based its economy on agriculture, architecture and livestock, and that included the territories of the Collao plateau, between the southwest of Peru) where we will have lunch and visit the complexes of Tiahuanaco, Puma Punko and the Litico Museum, finally we will return to the Bolivian border with destination Puno.
- 06:00 am: Pick up from the hotel.
- 07:30 am: Stop Totora Museum (optional)
- 08:00 am: Arrival and visit to Chucuito - Inca Uyo Temple
- 09:30 am: Legacy to Aramu Muru and Visit to the interdimensional door
- 11:30 am: Connection at the Desaguadero border, process migrations and change coins
- 01:00 pm: Lunch at Tiahuanaco (Buffet)
- 01:45 pm: Visit to the Tiahuanaco, Puma Punku and Litico Museum complexes.
- 04:00 pm: Return to the Desaguadero Frontier Puno
- 04:50 pm: Return to Puno
- 06:00 pm: Arrival in the city of Puno and transfer to the Hotel.
- Private transportation Puno-Chucuito-Aramu Muru-Tiahuanaco-Puno
- Tickets in Chucuito, Aramu Muru, Tiahuanaco.
- Bilingual guide.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Extra expenses.
- Extra horse rides